Lyn J. Mangiameli

Paul,
Packard is a family owned and run operation. It's a little larger than
just Brad and Debbie, but not much. They are deeply into woodturning but
not computers. This has its disadvantages, such as lack of automated
confirmations and what is a rather primitive electronic ordering
system--if they are out of town for a few days, or celebrating the
holidays, you won't hear from them. But, and this is a big but, they
make up for this,in spades, by really understanding woodturning and
having a genuine interest in fellow woodturners---and they show this
year in and year out.

So by all means drop them an email, for sometimes even with the best
intentions things go awry, but be comfortable that you are dealing with
great people, and that they will treat you right.

Lyn

Paul Kierstead wrote:
In article s.com,
"Harry B. Pye" wrote:

Double ended morse taper??

You can get one at Woodcraft.com.

Also at Packard Woodworks both #1 and #2 Morse taper.

Thanks for the pointer! I ordered one from Packard ... I think. I placed
the order, but there has been no confirmation email, your order has been
shipped, that kind of thing. Maybe I'll have to drop them an email.

PK