The Watcher

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:26:22 -0500, Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:53:41 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

And the idiots that think outlawing extended magazines because some people use
them in crimes is sound logic don't seem to want to apply the same "logic" to
all the other things that are used in crimes. I guess they don't really think
the logic is valid, but are just looking for an excuse to further their agenda.
Too bad they're not honest enough to come right out and say so. Being
intellectually dishonest like that really tends to make many people distrust
anything they say later.

All of which makes one wonder what possible valid use those things
have.

Valid use? I hadn't read anywhere in the Constitution where I'm required to
prove that I NEED a valid use for something to YOU before I can own it. While
we're on the red herring subject of "valid use", do you have a "valid use" for a
car that will drive above the speed limit? Since there's no place in the US with
a speed limit of 120 mph or so, we should just go ahead and outlaw any of those
dangerous cars, shouldn't we? Of course, that would be ASSuming YOUR "logic" was
really valid and not just a pretense to further your real agenda.

Are you going to claim that they make fine hammers?

Nope, they don't go much good for driving nails.
Please supply some logic here. A bit of foorp would be nice too.

How would you know? Logic would be lost on you, I think.