Cliff

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:27:16 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Dave Mundt" wrote in message
.. .

Well, inflammatory headlines sell papers. Since the report
is that there had been a NUMBER of incidents between asian and white
hunters in the area over the past few years, perhaps there is quite
a bit more to find out. The article also calls into question the
number of rounds in Vang's gun, as it reports he had to reload five or
six rounds...hardly the killing machine portrayed elsewhere.
Still, there is a lot more of the story to come out,
I think...and I am still not convinced that any kind of a gun ban
should show up from this.

Regardless of WHAT the facts turn out to be, there's nothing here that
argues for any kind of gun ban. One incident, among people who are obviously
half out of their minds (at least some of them were), isn't a sound basis
for any kind of policy -- unless you can figure out who is a nut,

Could you start with the NRA membership rolls? Under the "Patriot
Act"?
--
Cliff