Gunner

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:53:59 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Its not the NRA, Ed..its your ilk that is the problem.

No, you're the problem, Gunner. And I mean that sincerely. You, and people
like you, are the reason there is gun control. And that's because a lot of
the people in this country just don't trust you. And *that's* because you
posture about guns as if they have no relation to the levels of violent
crime, as if they are irrelevant.

You play a game of "pretend," confusing transparent denial with the
principle of rights. Almost everyone knows you're full of it in that regard;
some of them are as wacky as you, and go along with your wackiness because
it supports what they want, too; but a substantial number of people refuse
to buy into your wackiness. And then they consider the fact that you, and
your wacky ideas, are in possession of guns.

That's the whole genesis of it. The people who are most adamantly for and
against gun control tend to be a little nutty -- clowns to the left, jokers
to the right. Not that it's nutty to oppose gun control. It's just that the
nuttiest ones tend to be most adamantly against it.

And thus, you've convinced a significant part of the population that
somebody had better keep some reigns on you and your ilk, and, while they're
at it, the rest of us gun owners. Thanks a lot.

Ed Huntress

Sorry Ed..your denial is pathetic in its substance. Its not pro-gun
groups attempting to force everyone to own a firearm. Its the anti-gun
groups who are attempting to take them all away, one increment at a
time. Its not the pro-gun groups who cry that tools are evil, spawn of
the devil, and twist and spin the actions of a bad individual into a
condemnation of inanimate objects. Its writers and the media who spew
the "if it bleeds, it leads" propaganda.

Im reminded of desperate Southerners who condemned Rosa Parks for
attempting to exercise her Constitutional rights, and the bigoted
ignorant hate filled writers and media that portrayed blacks as an
evil, lazy, murderous group of people. Dr. King as a communist
anarchist for attempting to exercise his Constitutional Rights, and so
forth.

Lets face it Ed..the 2nd Amendment is not about duck hunting. Its
about the ability to protect ones self, ones family and ones nation
for bad government and foreign enemies.

Those evil bad black guns are the Most protected of all firearms, as
they have military utility in doing exactly that. If a minute number
of them are misused, it is not surprising. Anything can and will be
misused.

Its the whiney Libs and anti-gun fanatics who attempt and often do
limit our Constitutional Rights in so many ways..including this
ultimately important one.

If you look at your statements Ed..you are whimpering that we should
appease those fanatics. "If we give up the arms most protected..surely
they will leave the rest of them alone."

Bull****.

In each and every case where gun owners have compromised (and I fault
the NRA for going along with appeasement), new and more infringements
were right around the corner.

The anti-gun fanatics don't care about black guns with 3 features
Ed...they want to take ALL guns from everyone except the police and
the military. And they are damned sure not happy about either of those
groups having guns either.

Are you willing to let anyone remove your rights to read books on
certain subjects, or to write about certain things? But why not Ed?
Its for the Children!

And we can damned sure bet that next week, it will be other books and
other subjects, And the week after, even more books and even more
subjects.

Appeasement is for idiots and pie in the sky optimists. And it never
works. Period. End Program. Full Stop. Alto. Haltensi.

Mouthy in your face folks like me, Ed are the ones that keep the fires
burning, that don't let you forget that people are attempting to rob
you of not only your Constitutional Rights,, but of your freedom,
liberty and heritage.

The Lefties here keep babbling about how our liberties and freedoms
are being taken away from us by the Patriot Act..but they are the same
group of utter idiots that want to remove the ONLY PROTECTION to loss
of Liberty and Freedom.

We have 4 boxes to ensure ourselves and our families and our nation
remains free....

1. Soap Box
2. Ballot Box
3. Jury Box
4. Cartridge Box

Remove #4..and the rest become symbolic with no teeth.

Remove the 2nd Amendment..and there damned sure will be no First
Amendment, or any other.

And the 2nd Amendment aint about .22s and double barreled shotguns and
deer hunting and trap shooting.

Its about being able to kill politicians, tyrants, their minions and
those who would enslave you or kill you, if they could.

There will be no appeasement Ed..not from me, not from anyone who
understands that "Peace in our times" is a death sentence for
ourselves, our families and our nation.

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no
vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of
justice is no virtue! "

So **** your appeasement Ed. Its slow suicide by increment.

And Ed? It appears that the voters agree with me. Rabid anti-gun
candidates are not being elected and those that are in office, are
getting their sorry totalitarian asses voted OUT of office in record
numbers. Touching the 2nd Amendment has become the kiss of death
anyone other then the most in trenched Leftist.

So **** appeasement Ed..and those who preach it.
And Double **** those Anti-gun fanatics who try to implement their
agendas.

rant/off

Gunner

Come shed a tear for Michael Moore-
Though he smirked and lied like a two-bit whore
George Bush has just won another four.
Poor, sad little Michael Moore

Diogenes