John

Default Combi Flow

I would like to reduce the flow rate to my Mira 415 Shower (it only has temp
control) as my Combi is struggling a bit on cold days.

I don't want to merely reduce the flow into the house at the stop tap as
that would cause other problems - I would like to fit something into the hot
and cold pipes between the combi and the shower - that can be opened up
again in the summer.

Any ideas? What sort of valves would I need.

--

Regards

John

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.