mac davis

On 25 Nov 2004 23:38:09 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

mac davis responds:

Not sure if this is the right group for this:

Where do I find information concerning specifications (types, uses,
horsepower requirements) for blades in the 32" to 48" range? Primary use
will be in a cross cut fashion.

Just point me where to look, or proper key words for a successful google
search.

Thanks in advance!

I hope that you're talking about bandsaw blades, not saw blades...
unless you own a sawmill..

Sawmills don't have a lot of use for crosscut blades. There are several
companies specializing in large blades for sawmills, but they're rip blades,
not crosscut, AFAIK.

Charlie Self
"Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity
has made them good." H. L. Mencken

that was all that came to mind when I pictured a 3 foot high saw
blade... like those old mills in the ghost towns..