Joe

I would think that there are too many "styles" of quills and spindles
to find a generic method of adapting a standard hand-held digital

No kidding. I build and sell multi spindle drill/ream attachments for drill
presses and Bridgeport style machines. You can't possibly imagine how many
different quill diameters, lengths, even stepped or staggared diameters
there are.

The Jet, Grizzly and some other brands that are less expensive (but readily
purchased) sometimes even change their measurements from year to year as
their suppliers change so a manufacturer of adapters would have to spend a
lot of time making sure they were the correct one for your machine (as I do)
prior to selling you something.

Now... I won't even get into what has to be done for CAT40/50 style
applications. grin

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
www.autodrill.com

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.