Larry Jaques

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:26:55 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
calmly ranted:

Have fun cooking up another story. Maybe, like Larry, you anticipate a
swarming hoard of Muslims who got past the US Navy, the US Air Force, the US
Army and the National Guard, and who decided to attack your front porch.

Well, you got that one completely wrong, too, Ed. I'm more concerned
how our own people will react when the electricity/gas/fuel all stop
flowing. bin Laden is counting on our self-destruction, and judging
by past riots, where people tore up their own neighborhoods, that's
not a bad assessment of how things might be. If you don't want to
stock up on food/water/cooking fuel/ammo, etc. that's up to you. But
don't label me a whacko for common sense preparedness.

Pathological paranoia is not an argument that sits well in gun-control
debates.

Nor are misquoting people and using illogic good arguments.

--
SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly!