Upscale

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message

*Newbie*!! 'Way back when' $10/megabyte was a _good_ price. I shopped
long and hard, before laying out US$400 for a 40mb drive (ST 251-1).

Ha! You sound like you're just about my era. 1989, the hard drive in my
first computer was an 80 megger and it cost me $800.00. First time I
upgraded my ram, I went from one megabyte onboard to 4 megs. Cost me
$500.00.

Soon as I find a way to send all my four year old defunct hardware back
10-15 years, I'm gonna retire on the profit that I would have sold it for.
Of course, that hardware will include a note to invest in that stupid new
computer company called Microsoft.