other good thoughts already given.. here's mine

simple - the simplest tool that does the job

fewest bells & whistles - just something else to break or get out of
alignment

if you are doing woodworking; building furniture, then you want
accuracy above others; and adjustability so you can but it "back into
whack"

opinions change; mine will eventually ;-)

the front mounted controls for bevels are a nice idea; for occassional
use I'd label them bells & whistles - more linkages to mess up, etc,
but if you run the saw everyday and really need to make bevel
adjustments then maybe it's worth it. I saw them, wanted them, but in
the end decided that they alone were not the real features I needed.

I'd have to believe that the 10" is more accurate - less runout - than
the 12", but can you cut all the stock you need with the 10's
capacity. Accuracy is only of value if you can make the cut to begin
with.