Cliff

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:40:19 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:53:41 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

You reveal your ignorance here. This guy obviously did NOT go "spraying

rounds
trying to make up for an lack of skill". He appeared to have some degree

of
skill with the weapon and seems to have employed it fairly skillfully.

You're saying mass murder was his objective and you will defend to the
death his right to have the proper weapons to do it?

Thought so.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/top/sto...,78130,00.html

"I killed them because they called me a GOOK"

Well, he does have a perfect right ro defend himself, right?
Even poor confused Gunner would probably agree.

Look at all the names he calls people G.
--
Cliff