Cliff

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 02:22:37 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:10:14 -0500, Cliff wrote:

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 06:26:03 GMT, Mike In Santa Cruz
wrote:

Most stolen guns are handguns

Victims report to the Victim Survey that in 53% of
the thefts of guns, handguns were stolen. The
FBI's stolen gun file's 2 million reports include
information on--
1.26 million handguns (almost 60%)
470,000 rifles (22%)
356,000 shotguns (17%).

Like I keep saying .... they make the owner a taget.

Saying it's one thing. Proving it's another. You ever gonna prove it?

In those ~2,000,000 cases, how many times did
the gun get used in self-defense?
Looks like about none.

Based on............?

How many thefts would NOT have happened,
including all associated injuries & deaths, had they
NOT had thse guns to steal?

Based on...........?

OTOH We now have probably ~2,000,000 more
people armed to protect themselves with guns,
do we not?

Dunno. You don't seem to know much of anything, do you? :/

In addition to comprehension problems you have other
problems too?

How much is 1+1? Just testing.
--
Cliff