Cliff

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 04:59:56 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

Well, you guys do tend to run in packs. I hadn't noticed, until I saw
Robert, which newsgroups were involved here.

Well, if you can't address the argument, attack the messenger, right? Whatever
works(or distracts), right?
(snip)

True enough. What I'm talking about is the good sens of gun owners, not of
anti-gunners.

Nope, you're talking about caving in to the demands of gun grabbers. I'm a gun
owner and I have no desire to give up high-capacity magazine because some people
don't like them or have neurotic problems with them. Other peoples' neuroses are
not MY problems.
(snip)

Well, maybe you have a scenario like the one Larry was talking about to
suggest to us. I feel quite comfortable with the standard magazine in my .45
ACP, and a couple of loaded ones in my pocket. How many do you need to feel
comfortable? Which hoard is out to get YOU?

Do you mean "horde"? Either way, it doesn't matter. I didn't see anywhere in my
copy of the 2nd Amendment where I need to justify anything to you or anyone
else. So, you want to be able to carry 21 rounds for your .45, but have a
problem with other people being able to carry 20 or 30-round magazines for their
weapons? Doesn't sound too logical to me. :/

What's interesting is the way that anytime someone uses logical
discussion the gunnuts, instead of reasoning:

A) Whine about "attacking the messenger"
B) Brag about their guns
C) Call on the second amendment to the US constitution, as if
it had anything to do with any of the arguments.
D) Usually get upset if the other guy has more or bigger guns
E) Get really, really upset if the other guys have reason or logic.
--
Cliff