jbeck

"Nova" wrote in message
jbeck wrote:

Not sure if this is the right group for this:

Where do I find information concerning specifications (types, uses,
horsepower requirements) for blades in the 32" to 48" range? Primary use
will be in a cross cut fashion.

Just point me where to look, or proper key words for a successful google
search.

Thanks in advance!

Try a google search for "industrial sawmill cut off saw". This should get
you started.

http://www.forestindustry.com/sector...ular_saws.html

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Thank you very much for the link. Those key words seem to be bringing up
what I was looking for. Well know after I've had a chance to look through.
Thanks again!