Andy Hall

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:44:03 -0000, "Simon Stroud"
wrote:

If it's a Fuelsaver 55F or compatible, you are welcome to any bits of my old
one that is hanging on the wall waiting for me to pull it out and brick up
the flue hole. It's been in that state for nearly 3 years since we put the
new combi in the garage and it's serving a useful purpose of plugging the
hole to stop draughts. You (or anyone else) are welcome to any "no longer
available" bits out of it! Collect from Basingstoke or postage at cost.

Contact me by email avoiding the obvious "spam trap" if interested.

Regards,
Simon.

I had one of these. One word of warning if you're going to pull it
apart. Some of the internal sheet metal parts and flue parts are
poorly finished and have very sharp edges.........

I cut myself quite badly on one plate.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl