MC

My grandfather onn his farm always put metal wire on each side of his roofs
at the top on all the buildings (non metal roofs), anchored under the
shingles ever so many feet. He used copper and Glavanized wire I think but
am not 100 percent sure.

Never had any mold problems.

I am having a mold problem on my roof, almost black in some areas, did have
many trees overhanging, cutting down or limbing up most to allow more sun
and air movement. However I did notice, everywhere I had any metal
(galavanized) there is not any mold for a path all the way down the roof
underneath. I guess it is the Zinc in the metal that kiils the mold.

"SP" me wrote in message ...
I have Mold on my roof and It looks like it is spreading. The front of the
house is were it is moldy, This side faces north I dont get any sun in

this
area. I haven't had any mold on the back of the house. It almost looks

like
the mold or fungus that grows on trees, Can this be part of the problem? I
was thinking of spraying clorox on it to kill it. Any other suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks