Chris Hodges

Grunff wrote:
Zikki Malambo wrote:

I am looking for a couple of cheap audio amps.

1. Semi Pro PA amp 100W Stereo Rack mount

2. Dunno the presice spec, but presume stereo and domestic Hi Fi or PA
50 - 100W

Budget is up to £200 in the first instance, £100 (!) in the second.

Any suggestions as to makes/suppliers to go for/avoid.

I have been very impressed with Cambridge Audio stuff. I think their are
(at least part) owned by Richer Sounds these days, who stock all of
their stuff.

I'd have to agree with that having just replaced a midi system with CA
amp & CD player and the cheap 100W "monitors" from Richer. Can't say
I've tried turning it up more than about 25% though!

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with blueyonder dot co dot uk