Eric Tonks

For a driveway that size, you don't want to spend all evening to clear it
with a wimpy electric and if you get a big snowfall or heavy wet snow, which
is common in the GTA, you need lots of power. I have found that a 8 hp
Airens, 2 stage at 26" wide can clear my Markham driveway in about 30 to 45
minutes depending on how much snow falls. It also has the guts to move that
very wet heavy snow that we get, most anything can move light fluffy snow,
but the wet stuff can actually freeze in the discharge chute if the blower
doesn't have the power to move it out and onto the side of the driveway.

"Wanda" wrote in message

"SnowBlower" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

I live in Canada, Toronto and this year I decided to take care of snow

in
driveway myself, instead of hiring company to do that.
My driveway is 2 cars wide and about 3 cars in length. Would you

recommend
electric snowblower for such driveway? I have power outlet nearby, just

not
sure if it will have enough Amp for snowblower.
Or should I consider looking into gas powered snowblowers? Then, one

stage
or 2 stage? I'll be cleaning just one driveway, I do not want to buy

bigger
than I need equipment.

Thanks

I'm alway's looking for a man with bigger equipment. Little equipment

just
won't cut it.. I wouldn't have it any other way.