tony sayer

In article , Andy Wade
writes
Stefek Zaba wrote:

Moving up to 4mmsq pushes you usefully further away from
that dividing line - though with the UK cables the earth conductor's no
bigger in "normal" 4mmsq than in 2.5mmsq, so the earth loop impedance
isn't helped away from the margin as much as one might like.

Good point, sir.

Chopped a bit...

Thanks to all those who responded and those who e-mailed individually.

Seems quite a can of worms this one. I have been told two conflicting
things by electrical firms as well

No wonder poor old me is a tad confused!.

I'm going to wire both to the same outlet plate in 4 mill.
Seems that as some have said this needs clearing up a tad!..

cheers
--
Tony Sayer