Chris Hodges

Aidan wrote:
The threads used on the laser side were standard NPT. I don't know of
'garden hose' threads, I'd be surprised if they're anything different
to the 'common or garden' NPT, but trust you're more familiar with
this problem. You could also try Radiospares (http://rswww.com), they
had an range of hose and fittings, including the strange US snap-fit
hose connectors.

3/4" NPT is 14TPI, while GHT (always 3/4") is 11 1/2 TPI. RS was my
first port of call (as the office copy of the paper catalogue is between
me and the colleague who has - we think - tracked down the solution).

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with blueyonder dot co dot uk