Bob

"ToolMiser" wrote in message
Just curious if anybody seen any good deals that I may have missed. It

will
have to be something real special to get me out early morning.

You beat me to the punch asking the question. I'm going to do the Rockler
K-body deal at their sale on Saturday.
http://www.rockler.com/retail/flyer/3day-sale04-1.cfm. I'll probably use
the 25% off coupon to buy a bottle of Titebond II extended glue.

The Porter-Cable 690LR router is on sale at home depot right now for $99. I
was going to get one, until I realized I had to also buy a router speed
control to make it fully useful. That gets it within scatching distance of
a newer model router with the goodies built-in.

All-in-all, I haven't seen any killer deals except those 15 minute specials
on Amazon last week.

Bob