SnowBlower

Default Snowblower recommendation for Toronto

Hi,

I live in Canada, Toronto and this year I decided to take care of snow in
driveway myself, instead of hiring company to do that.
My driveway is 2 cars wide and about 3 cars in length. Would you recommend
electric snowblower for such driveway? I have power outlet nearby, just not
sure if it will have enough Amp for snowblower.
Or should I consider looking into gas powered snowblowers? Then, one stage
or 2 stage? I'll be cleaning just one driveway, I do not want to buy bigger
than I need equipment.

Thanks