John

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Zikki Malambo wrote:
I am looking for a couple of cheap audio amps.

1. Semi Pro PA amp 100W Stereo Rack mount

2. Dunno the presice spec, but presume stereo and domestic Hi Fi or PA
50 - 100W

Budget is up to £200 in the first instance, £100 (!) in the second.

Any suggestions as to makes/suppliers to go for/avoid.

First, by PA, do you mean 100 volt line?

Jumping in here Dave, I'm considering running a few field (Showjumping etc)
events next year and have a requirement for a portable (12 volt) PA system
with three or so weatherproof speakers, and a microphone on about 5 metres
of lead.
Have you any suggestions for a budget model?

--
John

Horse Sense is what makes horses not bet on people