ste mc ©

Default RICS Homebuyer Report - advice needed with two or the recommendations

"ste mc ©" wrote in message
| Hi there,
|
| First of all, thanks to Al, PoP, Christian, Sammi, Peter and Richard for
| your replies. I've never posted on this group before, so wasn't sure if
I'd
| get any help or advice, so thanks again, it's appreciated. Sorry for not
| replying to everyone individually
|
| The general opinion seems to be that it's nothing major (to that's a
| relief!), but I should contact the surveyor to get more details from him.
| did read these posts in work today, and meant to phone then, but I didn't
| get the chance - but my boss is off tomorrow, so I'll call then! ;-)
|
| If all goes well with this house, I'd hope to be moving in by easter! :-)
| I'm a first time buyer, and something tells me that I'm going to be a
| frequent visitor to this newsgroup for DIY stuff, so apologies in advance!
| ;-)
|
| Thanks everyone,
|
| Stephen

....oops, who's Richard??!! :-) I've added his name in by accident, because
I'm watching another thread on here about loft flooring, and I've got my
Outlook Express sorting my newsgroup by 'watched threads.' Never mind! :-)

Stephen