ste mc ©

Default RICS Homebuyer Report - advice needed with two or the recommendations

Hi there,

First of all, thanks to Al, PoP, Christian, Sammi, Peter and Richard for
your replies. I've never posted on this group before, so wasn't sure if I'd
get any help or advice, so thanks again, it's appreciated. Sorry for not
replying to everyone individually

The general opinion seems to be that it's nothing major (to that's a
relief!), but I should contact the surveyor to get more details from him. I
did read these posts in work today, and meant to phone then, but I didn't
get the chance - but my boss is off tomorrow, so I'll call then! ;-)

If all goes well with this house, I'd hope to be moving in by easter! :-)
I'm a first time buyer, and something tells me that I'm going to be a
frequent visitor to this newsgroup for DIY stuff, so apologies in advance!
;-)

Thanks everyone,

Stephen