Gunner

On 25 Nov 2004 06:07:53 -0800, (PHIL) wrote:

Gunner,

This may seem like a shameless plug for me, but here it goes
anyway....

I am the guy that has sold many (about 300+) welding coolers on eBay.
I go by the eBay screen name of "stinkywilly". In fact, there is many
people on this group that have bought coolers from me. You can do a
search most any time on eBay either under my name stinkywilly, or a
search of "welding cooler" or "tig cooler". Currently (and this is
Thanksgiving Day) I have a dutch auction going for 5 coolers at once,
each of them available for only a starting price of $235. I will try
to provide a link he

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Ive seen your ads. Very nice looking coolers. And the price is very
good. Unfortunately its more than I can pay. I have less than that
in the complete welder, cables, leads, stinger, ground clamp and new
Weldcraft 20 tig torch.

This is a WHOLE cooler assembly. Check it out if you like. Now,
along the lines of looking for just a pump, I suppose I would be the
guy that would have that too! Through my refurb work on these
coolers, I have an extra stash of pumps and motors. They are Procon
carbonator pumps and GE motors that can be hooked up for 115V or 230V
operation. I do offer these also, let me know if interested. I
believe you would like the pricing. I will leave my contact info
below, at my shop. Thanks for considering.

Ill give you a call on the pumps if my plan B fails. The carbonator
pumps are exactly what I need to do this right, but Im having to try a
make-do in the mean time.

PS-on the belief this is a plug for myself, I guess it is....but it
truly has helped many people on this board and elsewhere, so take it
for what it's worth. Thanks.

Phil Urbanski
ALL ABOUT SERVICE
1310 Lloyd Road
Wickliffe, OH 44092
P: 440-516-0303
F: 440-516-0302
email:

Thats not a shameless plug, thats great information that is most
appropriate for the groups involved.

Thank you very much and Ill give you a call.

Gunner

Come shed a tear for Michael Moore-
Though he smirked and lied like a two-bit whore
George Bush has just won another four.
Poor, sad little Michael Moore

Diogenes