Bruce L. Bergman

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:19:51 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I use CDs in the
truck when I travel, but I often drive in the quiet.
Earplugs help.

Check the Oregon Vehicle Codes before you keep doing this - in
California if you aren't actively picking up trash in a refuse truck,
operating specialized construction equipment or an "Authorized
Emergency Vehicle", you are not allowed to wear earplugs headphones or
earmuffs in/on both ears while driving a motor vehicle or bicycle.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc27400.htm

For some strange reason, they want you to be able to hear the police
car or ambulance coming up behind you Code 3. Go figure. ;-)

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545