Andy Hall

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:53:39 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Owain" wrote in message
"Andy Hall" wrote
| Today the big story is NHS dentistry, or rather, the lack
| of it for vast numbers of the population and their need
| to go private. Do you know how much private dentistry costs?
| It is exhorbitant beyond all measure.

| Nope. It is the true cost of providing
| quality treatment.

Quality? Total "rip off" treatment. It is extortion.

Have you used private dental care?

I'm happy with mine.

| If people take care of their teeth properly, the ongoing costs
| are not excessive at all.

If people have good teeth to start off with. I don't, and finding money

for
serious treatment on the NHS could be difficult. Private care is simply
unaffordable. I don't want whitening, straightening, gold filling,

crowning,
capping, or root canalling. I just want teeth that don't hurt and are
reasonably efficient for eating. And for a supposedly developed country

that
really shouldn't be too much to ask.

Owain

..andy