Larry Jaques

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:15:37 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:37:56 -0800, Larry Jaques

I'm paying $50/mo for 110 commercial-free satellite music channels,

If you like the music, but hate the TV..check into XM Radio. Im seeing
more and more of it in buildings as well as vehicles

That's an extra $10 a month plus each receiver. I use CDs in the
truck when I travel, but I often drive in the quiet.
Earplugs help.

I started wearing them when I had a long trip in the truck on a hot
summer week. With the windows down for air, I found the noise too
much. I left the earplugs in the truck and decided to try them later,
when it was cooler and the windows were up. They blocked out all of
the wind noise and made it very quiet for the drive. I liked it and
now use earplugs on all trips over about 10 miles. I found that they
relieved stress to the point that I was -noticeably- more relaxed and
less tired when I arrived at my destination.

Well, our Thanksgiving Day rain started in the middle of the night.
It's a windless and gentle, but constant, rain, probably good for
about 3/4" overnight. It also means that I'll have to drive over to
my neighbor's to pick up my holiday dinner. It's hard to hold 2 plates
and a couple bowls with an umbrella in one hand.

Gobble, gobble.

Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development
--Pandora * http://www.diversify.com