tarquinlinbin

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:28:33 -0000, "Richard Owen"
wrote:

Hello,

I've recently moved house (September), and I continued my British Gas 3-star
service contract that I have had for 5 years.

An engineer came round this Monday to do the annual service on the 24 year
old Glow Worm boiler. As soon as the engineer left, the pilot light went
out, and kept going out within a few minutes of relighting. The same
engineer came back today to solve the problem by fitting a new gas valve,
cheerfully joking about Murphy's Law when you start messing with something
after months or years of fault-free operation.

It is acceptaed that we are all human and therefore we sometimes fail
or are unable to do the best we can.

Can you perhaps post a picture of the part which is allegedly
unavailable and I'm sure a solution can be provided..

joe