DIYjunkie

Default ARISTON GENUS 30 PLUS Storage Combi

Hi All,
Just a quick note for anybody interested in the Ariston Genus 27 Plus
or 30 Plus.
I believe the 27 Plus has now been superceeded by the 30 Plus. They
are pretty similar as far as I can tell (I'm no expert, just an
enthusiastic DIYer). I noticed on this group there have been posts
about faults with the 27 Plus. I too have experienced the same faults
(ignition errors and repeated shut-downs)with the 30 Plus which I had
installed a couple of weeks ago. My experience with MTS Group, the UK
distributers, has been terrible. IMO they are useless...so be
prepared. These boilers are great....when they work, and unfortunately
at the moment spares seem to be in short supply or non-existent. After
2 weeks of waiting for a replacement PCB, MTS decided (probably to
stop the hassle i was giving them!) to replace the whole boiler.
If anybody would like any further details about the boiler or my
traumas with MTS Group, I'd be happy to share!
J..