Dave Liquorice

Default Garden Shed Roof

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 22:25:06 +0100, Andrew McKay wrote:

Presumably there is some goo that can be bought to seal the
overlaps?

You can but I didn't bother on mine. No rain gets in and this shed
takes the full SW'ly storms in an exposed position 1400' up on the
North Pennines.

The felt is well nailed down though and the overlaps generous. 6 to 8"
from memory both horizontally and vertically where I had to with the
ridge peices. "Well nailed down" means 20mm galvanised clouts every
1.5 to 2" along *all* exposed edges, not sure what I did on the edges
under an overlap memories of every 6". Stopping the stuff getting
ripped off by the wind is the priority up here. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail