V8TR4

Default Lewis shepard Forklift

Today I went out and bought a old lewis sheaprd forklift. I am not quite
sure as to the year, but I think it looks like it was made in the 50s. It is
a stand up version and is a capacity of 4000lbs. The engine is a wisconsin
V4. It seems to wrok well and aside from a bad paint job looks good. As good
as a 50? year old forklift can look. I was told the engine is a rebuilt one
rescently put in.

I paid 350 for it. I am hoping this is a good deal. I will not be using it
that often, just a couple of times a week right now.

I am wanting to get a manual for it and find out anything I can about it. If
anyone has any info about wisconsin engines or lewis shepard forklifts I
would like to hear it.

I guess I just feel like announcing my newest toy