~~ VerilogMan ~~

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in message
After playing around with one (admittedly on NEC's evaluation
kit which I then subsumed into a project for a client) I'd
strongly recommend the 32 bit RISC from NEC, the
V850ES series.

Unlike the ARM design which only has 16 GP registers,
the 850 has 32. From what I can make out, it seems to
be strongly relate to the previous MIPS range of
super-computers.

"~~ VerilogMan ~~" wrote in message
I have a VERY hard time trying to figure the best microcontroller to
interface it with a desktop computer on the serial port.
If you could take a look at http://dkc1.digikey.com/CA/PDF/C043/P4.html
(Microcontrollers section) and tell me wich one is the easiest / most

Thanks, but I don't really know RISC ... : |