R.H.Campbell

Grrrrrrrr.......))

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com

"Hugh Jass" wrote in message
I agree. It's just too damn hard to tell one crazy Canadian from one that's
not. You can't always count on them saying something silly like calling
electticity hydro (water for you crazies)

Hugh
(crazy european)

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:33:28 GMT "Mark Leuck"
used 16 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.security.alarms

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:55:35 -0500 "mikey"
used 20 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.security.alarms

Cheap shot. Go stomp on a Bush doll. It's about your speed.
BTW, I could probably dig up your feed with my bare hands.
Mikey
Canuck

Crazy?

Don't get involved or else Mikey will start digging up your feed

That's crazy! I think Tony is on to something here though. All
Canadians should sign their posts either:

Canuck(not crazy)
Canuck(crazy)

It would save us a lot of effort sorting them.

--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email