Chris

Default can i pump mains pressure water?

To explain - I've just installed a Pandora heat bank. This replaced
my previous system which had a cold water tank and how water cylinder,
with a big American pump to give me a really excellent shower.

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with the pressure from
the cold mains. I will be getting my plumber to have a look at the
pipe runs etc, to ensure that I am getting the most from my current
system. However I suspect that i've just been spoiled by the luxure
of having a pump.

So my question is, what would happen if I put the pump back in
circuit? I'm confident that the Pandora could cope with the increased
heat demand. But would I be able to significantly increase the water
pressure? Would this have any knock-on effect for my neighbours? And
what would Thames Water say if they found out (and would they ever
find out?)

Many thanks,

Chris