PrecisionMachinisT

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:52:19 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

You wanna circle jerk.........regardless of the judge's political leaning

or
backbone, his role in the matter is now redundant, with his hands being
tied.....

Actually..any judge may deny cert for just about any reason he so
desires. He only has to justify his decisions to the Judicial Review
panel. Happens every day.

And upon what grounds would he be justified in these cases ???

Hell, we might just as well do away with a judges involvement altogether
when it comes to issuing authorization for wiretappings.......

Its looking here like the ONLY requirement is the judge's being told

there
is ( or is gonna be ) an "investigation" and a wiretap needs
authorized.........no other information needs presented to the
judge...nada....zip......

Then Judicial Activism is only a myth?

In this case it would appear so, yes.

You do have cites for actual cases, Im sure. Please provide them.

If I told you, I'd have to kill you..........

Pesky judges anyways........logically, the next step would be to just do
away with them all completely...........

Be advised that you will abducted by an alien at 4:27 PM this
afternoon.

Them black helicopters HAVE gotten to be rather ANNOYING lately......

Recently I installed 3 infrared sensors onto an alt-azimuth stage and then
linked them up to differential resolvers on the gun platform.....Ive been
itching for a chance to do a live firing test.....

This afternoon you say ???

--

SVL