Gunner

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:52:19 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

You wanna circle jerk.........regardless of the judge's political leaning or
backbone, his role in the matter is now redundant, with his hands being
tied.....

Actually..any judge may deny cert for just about any reason he so
desires. He only has to justify his decisions to the Judicial Review
panel. Happens every day.

Hell, we might just as well do away with a judges involvement altogether
when it comes to issuing authorization for wiretappings.......

Its looking here like the ONLY requirement is the judge's being told

there
is ( or is gonna be ) an "investigation" and a wiretap needs
authorized.........no other information needs presented to the
judge...nada....zip......

Then Judicial Activism is only a myth?

In this case it would appear so, yes.

You do have cites for actual cases, Im sure. Please provide them.

Pesky judges anyways........logically, the next step would be to just do
away with them all completely...........

Be advised that you will abducted by an alien at 4:27 PM this
afternoon.

Gunner

--

SVL

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001