DIY Novice

Default Has anybody fitted this B&Q Loft ladder for £137? Is it ok?

I need to fit a loft ladder this weekend cos' I'm getting the
ceiling(and other walls) plastered next week and I want to have the
ladder fitted beforehand.
I've seen this one from B&Q which seems ok, just wondered if anybody
had fitted it and what they thought of it and was it easy to fit?
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/produc...30&paintCatId=

I'll only use the loft for storage purposes so it'll only get used 1
or 2 times a month.
(PS. I'm not trying to advertise B&Q, it's just that I don't have time
to order online from screwfix or anybody else)