Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Tony Bryer wrote:
Luckily, he has a BG service contract otherwise those savings
would have been more than lost in repairs.

Isn't the cost of the service contract greater than the savings?

"I had a Potterton Envoy that was installed by the builder when the
house was new 6 years ago. Problems began six months down the line
and after the warranty ran out, I tried to get a BG service contract
(yes I know!), but BG condemned the boiler and confirmed in writing
that they would not take on a contract."

Probably due to the money they've spent repairing my brother's one. ;-)

--
*Never kick a cow pat on a hot day *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.