Unisaw A100

Rick Cox wrote:
Thanks to an auction about a while back, I upgraded my Craftsman contractors
saw with the exactirip 2424 fence to a Delta contractors saw with the 30"
unifence.

snippage...
The saw upgrade has me thinking of how nice a Cabinet saw could be also.

Most people use a C-clamp with an angle attached to the
fence. With an outfeed table this will be tough unless you
design around it. As for the magnet, I don't think it will
be enough.

By the way, looks like you are going through the natural
progression of machinery acquisition. Congratulations.

UA100