George

I thought if you filtered the Sterno through a sock you could drink it?

"Ghodges2" wrote in message
Thought I would try the new alcohol method for drying bowls everyone is

trying
so I went to the local hardware store to buy 5 gallons of denatured

alcohol.
The girl at the cash register said that I was not a painter and wanted to

know
what I was going to do with all that stuff. Told her if she promised not

tell anyone, I would let her in on what I was doing with it, she promised

not
to tell a soul. I told her I was having a big party and was going to have

it
for everybody to drink. She informed me that it would kill everyone. I

told
her that I had invented a simple new way to make it safe to drink, but

could
tell no one how because I was going to get rich with my new invention. By

the
time I got to the barber shop the boys wanted to know about the big party

at my
place.
Glenn Hodges, having fun with all the inquiring minds in Nashville, GA.