Dave Gibson

Default Black sanitary silicone sealant?

"Mathew J. Newton" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can pick up a tube of sanitary silicone sealant

in
black? I'm based in Bristol and have seen an abundance of white, clear and
'brown' but not black...

It's for a granite-grey kitchen worktop and so a dark grey would suffice

but
something tells me I'll be luckier getting black, if any.

Mathew

If you go into any pet/aquatics outlet they will have tubes of black
silicone. Obviously suitable for continuous immersion as its used to attach
and join tank backdrops inside the tank.
Jewel do a version. Look around the tank accessories/backdrops area to find
it. It's quite expensive, around £4 for about 150ml tube but should be more
than adequate for your application.

HTH

Dave