JGS

Hi Richard,
I am still using mineral oil. It is so easy to reapply. I have used a butcher
block product (actually a wax) which looked good but took a while to apply and
spread evenly. As to longevity, I did not notice a difference. JG

Richard Clements wrote:

I've never made a food idem before, so I've never really looked into this, I
have always been told that you use mineral oil on cutting boards, I was
recently told that butcher block/spoon oil lasts longer, and someone today
told me that there the same thing, if there not is there is diff in
preformace? anyone know the answer?