Rizgar

Default Remote Control Rechargable Flourcent Light

Dear Sir,

I have a rechargable flourcent 18w light that can be set on and off
both manually and by remote control. The light containing a 6V,4.5Ah
acid recargable battrey. The light can be setted on by the remote
control but it cann't be setted off due to some faults in the circuit
inside the light that receiving command from the remote control. I
checked the remote control device and its ok but the circuit inside
the light have some fsults that I cann't diagnosis it so I need your
help, instructions and advice to repair it also I need a circuit
diagram of such remote control rechargable lights.
Regards,