Gunner

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:34:20 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

But if he stupidly goes into what he knows is a volitale situation with both
guns a blazing and without first assessing the risks and taking reasonable
precautions as to the safety of himself and others then he realistically has
no business being in the position of peacekeeper in the first place.

Ill give you a hint...most cops are NOT trained to be peacekeepers,
but Law Enforcement Officers, these days.

They dont like peacekeepers. There is no revenue generation or
headlines in peacekeeping.

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001