Gunner

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:16:11 -0800, "Archie_Bunker"
wrote:

It appears that the things that could be looked at, after a valid
court order, issued by a judge, was expanded. Period. Prior to the PA,
such was also true, a judge could issue a court order for a Pen
Trace/wiretap.

So far, your evidence shows no sign of removing any rights. If you
think they do, please point out the significant sections.

The reccuring theme I'm seeing is a very significant lack of power on the
part of the judge to even deny the issuance of any warrant, with the
standards currently allowing exclusion of even the requirement of giving
himbasic information as to why, where and even how the information is to be
gathered--let alone the question of *why*.....

And since the option exists, the utmost secrecy is rather likely to *always*
be maintained......

What the hell, if one judge denies signing the warrant request, then just go
get a different judge--nobody will know anyways........

So you are then making the claim that all judges, or the majority of
them, have no balls and no ability to say no, no matter how tenuous
the criteria presented to them for the court order. Then few judges
are able to perform their role as judges?

Odd.. given the amount of judicial activism that is present in todays
system..Id have figured that few of them were such pussies.

Perhaps its only the Liberal ones?

GUnner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001