sr_wood

Sorry to gloat, but I just recieved my 8" Dado King. I just want
everyone to know that I never win anything, so the gods had to give me
something sooner or later

oOne" wrote in message roups.com...
If anyone is suddenly finding themselves regretting their impulse
Amazon binging last night, feel free to share with those of us less
fortunate. I have been looking for a good price on a dw735 for over a
month, totally unsuccessfully. And who wouldn't want a $100
compressor, or a $150 Dado King? Wait a minute, actually it's all
trash. ALL OF IT!!!! Because I'm the generous person that I am, I'll
be willing to take it off of your hands. I'd even offer you your full
purchase price. I figure this generosity will put me in the running
for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Seriously, though, nice score to those of you diligent enough to check
the newsgroup frequently. I'm just a little jealous is all. After
all, isn't that what Christmas is all about?

Well done.

NoOne289

When asked "Who didn't benefit from the insane Amazon discounts" your
response would be "NoOne". Oh, yeah and Amazon. Bums, all of you.