Sue

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:34:01 -0500, North wrote:

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 03:49:31 GMT, Gunner
said:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:51:39 -0500, North wrote:

Frankly I dont give a damn if you burn the herb on your own time. Jost
dont come to work impared. And as Ive said..at the moment..there is
no reliable way to tell if you are impared on the job, or not.

Bull****, there is to a test to see if one is impared or not. I forget
what the cops call it, but they do it everytime the think some one is
****ed up behind the wheel. Oh yeah....It's call the sobrity test, you
know walk the line put your finger on your nose that sort of
thing....It is not just for testing drunks. Many pill poppers
potheads, and even folks who took "cold medicine" have been handed
DUI's for failing the test.

You can tell if some one is "geeking" on coke or crank just by
watching them for ten mins. or so. (I'm sure you know what I mean.)

cliff snipped

n.

Yes indeed. However if you have an inner ear infection, you will often
fail the field sobriety test. God knows I conducted enough of them.

If you have any number of neurological diseases, you will also fail,
and will in many cases appear to be groked.

Only blood or **** testing can be used to make the case of consumption
and imparement, and only then based on human averages.

Gunner

Agreed however the **** test should only be used after one fails the
sobrity test, my opinion of course.

But I must admitt that I drug test my employees, but my workmans
policy states that I have to.

How "secure" are your tests? My son used to occasionally volunteer
his clean pee to his friends.
Sue