Robert Swinney

Don,

I have been writing my reply usu. underneath a quoted passage of the
original post and then oftentimes deleting everything else in the message.
Does this not come across as I intended?

Bob Swinney

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
In article ,
Robert Swinney wrote:
As they say, Grant, it takes an honest man . . . .

Bob Swinney
"Robert Swinney" wrote in message

Bob,

What in the world is it about your newsreader? I frequently see
you "reply" to something with nothing but quoted text, and then either
follow up to that, or post again beside it a real answer. It happens
occasionally with others, but it happens very frequently with you for
whatever reason.

I find myself paging up and down in the reply looking for the
added text, and then I go back to the top and see that it was you, so I
go looking for another reply. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564